1.03 Acres - PARK SHOW LOW UNIT 6, Lot 2212 - VERNON, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $160/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $130/mo
$4,999 per acre
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each transaction will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
SHOWING 1 ACRE OF 5 ADJOINING ACRES!!
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Vernon, Arizona
- APN: 107-34-114
- Subdivision: Park Show Low Unit 6
- Address: N/A
DO NOT USE ADDRESS FOR PROPERTY VISITS, USE COORDINATES BELOW.
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps
Center Coordinates: 34.3490, -109.7571
34.3493, -109.7574 NW
34.3493, -109.7569 NE
34.3486, -109.7569 SE
34.3486, -109.7574 SW
- Legal Description: Subdivision: PARK SHOW LOW UNIT 6 Lot: 2212
- Road Access: Dirt Road Access via Harry Dr. & View Dr.
- Lot Size: 1.03 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $35.34
- HOA: N/A
- Water: Would be by well or haul water
- Power: Power poles across the street from property
- Septic: Needs to be installed if camping/living long term.
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Building Allowed: Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions. If planning to camp long-term, then septic must be installed.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Holbrook, and a great place for winter activities. If you're looking to go fishing, head on over to Cholla Lake just 35 min. away, home to a variety of sunfish and rainbow trout. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within 30 minutes of the property. You are just 20 min. from the town of Holbrook!