1.04 Acres - PETRIFIED FOREST ESTATES LOT: 245 - ADAMANA, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $99
Monthly Payment: $99/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $99
Monthly Payment: $80/mo
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each property will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Adamana, Arizona
- APN: 211-35-245
- Subdivision: Petrified Forest Estates
FOR PROPERTY VISITS, USE COORDINATES BELOW.
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps OR click on link.
Center Coordinates: 35.015729, -109.842895
35.016146, -109.843153 NW
35.016144, -109.842655 NE
35.015322, -109.842642 SE
35.015324, -109.843145 SW
- Legal Description: PETRIFIED FOREST ESTATES UNIT 4 Lot: 245 Section: 30 Township: 19N Range: 24E
- Road Access: Limited, possible access via dirt road off Old Route 66, I-40.
- Lot Size: 1.04 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $3.86
- HOA: N/A
- Water: Would be by well or haul water
- Power: In Area
- Septic: Needs to be installed if camping/living long term.
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Building Allowed: Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions. If planning to camp long-term, then septic must be installed.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Holbrook, and a great place for winter activities. If you're looking to go fishing, head on over to Cholla Lake just 35 min. away, home to a variety of sunfish and rainbow trout. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within 30 minutes of the property. You are just 20 min. from the town of Holbrook!