1.24 Ac - SHOW LOW PINES UNIT 7 Lot: 128, CONCHO, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $299
Monthly Payment: $238/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $187/mo
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each property will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
POWER ALREADY AT THE ROAD! 💡
CORNER LOT W/ MATURE TREES 🌲
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Concho, Arizona
- Subdivision: SHOW LOW PINES UNIT 7
- APN: 107-09-128
FOR PROPERTY VISITS, USE COORDINATES BELOW.
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps
Center Coordinates: 34.357000, -109.831000
Recommend to have 4 wheel drive.
34.357811, -109.831379 nw
34.357814, -109.830796 ne
34.356988, -109.830794 se
34.356985, -109.831379 sw
- Legal Description: SHOW LOW PINES UNIT 7 Lot: 128
- Road Access: Dirt road access. Recommend to have 4 wheel drive.
- Lot Size: 1.24 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $35.34
- HOA: No
- Water: Would be by drilling for a well or hauling water
- Power: Multiple power sources at lot.
- Septic: Needs to be installed if camping/living long term.
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Building Allowed: Yes. Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions. If planning to camp long-term, then septic must be installed.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive, and a great place for winter activities. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within 30 minutes of the property at the popular town of Show Low.