2.12 Acres - SHOW LOW PARADISE UNIT 1 Lots: 367 & 368, CONCHO, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $399
Monthly Payment: $305/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $399
Monthly Payment: $250/mo
$5,500 per Acre OR $9,999 for 2 Acres!
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each property will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Concho, Arizona
- Subdivision: SHOW LOW PARADISE UNIT 1
- APN: 107-15-367 & 107-15-368
FOR PROPERTY VISITS, USE COORDINATES BELOW.
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps
Center Coordinates: 34.362224, -109.722636
- Legal Description: Subdivision: SHOW LOW PARADISE UNIT 1 Lots: 367 & 368
- Road Access: County maintained, dirt road access.
- Lot Size: 1.06 Acres each (2.12 Acres total)
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $27.42 each
- HOA: N/A
- Water: Would be by well or haul water
- Power: Solar would be best option
- Septic: Needs to be installed if camping/living long term.
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Building Allowed: Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions. If planning to camp long-term, then septic must be installed.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Holbrook, and a great place for winter activities. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within 30 minutes of the property at the popular town of Show Low.