3.75 Ac - Concho Valley - CONCHO, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $185/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $99
Monthly Payment: $148/mo
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each property will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Concho, Arizona
- Subdivision: N/A
- APN: 201-25-004
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps
Center Coordinates: 34.460191, -109.784199
Corner Coordinates (See property shape in photo above):
34.460797, -109.785095 NW
34.460784, -109.784001 N
34.460337, -109.784006 (center)
34.460329, -109.782917 E
34.459886, -109.782907 SE
34.459899, -109.785101 SW
- Legal Description: Section: 10 Township: 12N Range: 24E NW4 NE4 NW4 NE4; S2 NE4 NE4 NW4NE4
- Road Access: Legal Access, but no current physical access. Easement rights available to lot. Call Apache County Engineer's office to discuss (928) 337-7528.
- Lot Size: 3.75 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $19.16
- HOA: N/A
- Restrictions: N/A
- Water: Would be by well or haul water
- Power: N/A
- Septic: Need to install if developing.
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Building Allowed: Please call the Apache County Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Concho, and a great place for winter activities. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within Concho, Show Low, and Vernon.