3.75 Ac - Concho Valley - CONCHO, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $185/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $99
Monthly Payment: $148/mo
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each property will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Concho, Arizona
- Subdivision: N/A
- APN: 201-25-004
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps
Center Coordinates: 34.460191, -109.784199
Corner Coordinates (See property shape in photo above):
34.460797, -109.785095 NW
34.460784, -109.784001 N
34.460337, -109.784006 (center)
34.460329, -109.782917 E
34.459886, -109.782907 SE
34.459899, -109.785101 SW
- Legal Description: Section: 10 Township: 12N Range: 24E NW4 NE4 NW4 NE4; S2 NE4 NE4 NW4NE4
- Road Access: Legal Access, but no current physical access. Easement rights available to lot. Call Apache County Engineer's office to discuss (928) 337-7528.
- Lot Size: 3.75 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $19.16
- HOA: N/A
- Restrictions: N/A
- Water: Would be by well or haul water
- Power: N/A
- Septic: Need to install if developing.
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Building Allowed: Please call the Apache County Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Concho, and a great place for winter activities. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within Concho, Show Low, and Vernon.
All property information listed is deemed to be reliable to the best of the seller's knowledge but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers should independently research property & county information as well as perform their own due diligence prior to purchasing any property.