10 Ac - Concho Valley - CONCHO, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $399
Monthly Payment: $272/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $220/mo
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each property will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Concho, Arizona
- Subdivision: N/A
- APN: 201-26-024
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps
Center Coordinates: 34.456157, -109.757801
34.457077, -109.758895 NW
34.457069, -109.756717 NE
34.455264, -109.756696 SE
34.455264, -109.758879 SW
- Legal Description: Section: 12 Township: 12N Range: 24E NE4 SW4 NW4;
- Road Access: Legal Access, but no current physical access. Easement rights available to lot. Call Apache County Engineer's office to discuss (928) 337-7528.
- Lot Size: 10 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $176.60
- HOA: N/A
- Restrictions: N/A
- Water: Would be by well or haul water
- Power: N/A
- Septic: Need to install if developing.
- Zoning: Agricultural General
- Building Allowed: Please call the Apache County Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Concho, and a great place for winter activities. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within Concho, Show Low, and Vernon.