1.16 Acres - PARK SHOW LOW UNIT 4 LOT: 1721
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Concho, Arizona
- Subdivision: Park Show Low
- Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps:
- Legal Description: PARK SHOW LOW UNIT 4 Lot: 1721
- Road Access: County Maintained, Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 1.16 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $7.96
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Water by well or haul water, no access to power (solar or wind powered resources would be best option), most residents use septic tanks
- Zoning: Residential Vacant Land
- Building Allowed: Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526
- Camping Allowed: Yes, no current restrictions. If planning to camp long-term, then septic must be installed.
For more info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
This property is a peaceful, private slice of sunny rural living. This property has been well maintained, hosting an abundance of cedar and juniper trees, allowing for great soil and vegetation. Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Concho, and a great place for winter activities. If you're looking to go fishing, head on over to Concho Lake just 15 miles away, home to a variety of sunfish and rainbow trout. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within 30 minutes of the property.