.46 Ac - Concho Valley Unit 5 Lot 1 - CONCHO, AZ
We will work with you! Contact us for more options.
36 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $160/mo
48 Month Term
Down Payment: $199
Monthly Payment: $135/mo
CLOSING & DOC FEES
Upon closing, each property will incur a $250 closing and document preparation fee.
- County: Apache County, Arizona
- City: Concho, Arizona
- Subdivision: Concho Valley
- APN: 201-31-034a
- Address: Cinder Ln, Concho, Arizona 85924
DO NOT USE ADDRESS FOR PROPERTY VISITS, USE COORDINATES BELOW.
Copy and paste coordinates into Google Maps
Center Coordinates: 34.419718, -109.632587
34.419974, -109.632756 NW
34.419962, -109.632426 NE
34.419419, -109.632447 SE
34.419428, -109.632780 SW
- Legal Description: CONCHO VALLEY UNIT 5 Block: 34 Lot: 1 Section: 19 Township: 12N Range: 26E
- Road Access: County maintained, gravel road access.
- Lot Size: .46 Acres
- Annual Property Tax Estimate: $64.52
- HOA: N/A
- Water: Would be by well or haul water
- Power: Running to NE side of property line.
- Septic: Needs to be installed if developing.
- Zoning: Residential - Used soley for single family dwelling
- Building Allowed: Please call the Apache County Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (928) 337-7526.
- Camping Allowed: Travel trailers may occupy lots during construction.
CC&R's available upon request.
For basic info on rural living in Apache County please visit: https://www.co.apache.az.us/rural-living-in-apache-county/
Apache County sits at around 6,000 ft. in elevation, making it a nice, mild 4-season climate. The county boasts picturesque desert landscapes and red rocks throughout; tremendous surrounding areas for hiking. Flagstaff is only a couple hours drive from Concho, and a great place for winter activities. The area itself is secluded, however there are numerous grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants within 30 minutes of the property at the popular town of Show Low.